The bad news is that I thought I was feeling better. Actually, my symptoms moved from my head (headache and fever) to my gut. All I can say is I am exceedingly thankful that it is me and not Evan who is suffering. The flight promises to be interesting.
I spent today resting and doing a bit of shopping as conditions permitted. I swear my hotel is on the busiest street in the old quarter. My room is on the sixth floor in the back so noise is not an issue there, but letting Evan play in the street is a laughable idea. Not that I would anyway, of course. Here's a picture to give you a feeling
Today was the last step in this process: Evan got his Vietnamese passport with a U.S. visa in it. Now he can enter the U.S. with me. Yay! (Yesterday, I had a brief interview with CIS in order to set the visa in process).
With that, it's off to bed for me. Keep your fingers crossed that Evan will sleep through the night.