Evan was doing well until nanny left. It was my first chance to console him and I did not do so well. Some ladies from the ministry finally helped out. The following photos are from the ride back. Something about kids and cars...they just automatically fall asleep. When Evan was awake he did great - no carsickness - just fascinated with everything. How about that Vietnamese teething ring?
Back at the hotel, poor Evan's diaper had had all it could take so he got a bath (which he did not like) a clean diaper (which he liked), and a bottle (which he really liked). I had some dinner at the hotel (a new challenge - one hand to keep Evan from grabbing everything in sight and one to eat with). I played with him on the bed and listened to him practice his da da da and pa pa pa sounds. Surely coincidental but pretty thrilling. I also got a smile out of him! He finally conked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment